View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #10
joefla70
Joe

S/C/G: 405/249.5/281.5/220

Height: 6' 0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Mama View Post
Yes. Sugar and starch in pretty much all forms. I will occasionally have some dark (75+%) chocolate or a half cup of blueberries, but that's it.

Best decision I ever made, and not nearly as hard to stick to as it seemed it would be. Been that way without any licks, bites, or off plan tastes since the middle of October, and never going back! No bread or other grains, no sugary fruits, starchy veggies, or refined sugar/grain products. I would like to add in the occasional bit of oatmeal down the road when I'm at goal, but even that is pretty unimportant to me. I love what I eat every day
Ditto... except I don't eat any dark chocolate and not that fond of blueberries. I do have an occasional strawberry or raspberry though.

Started out at 405.5 on 7/31/12. Then lost 156 lbs to get down to 249.5 by 7/31/13. In the past year I have put back on over 40 pounds and reached a high of 291.5. But I have recommitted myself and quickly took off ten pounds by 7/31/14. I am now trying to take off the weight I put back on, and then lose the rest of the weight I was originally trying to lose. ---- Starting weight / Low weight / Current Weight / Goal Weight
joefla70 is offline   Reply With Quote