View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:26 PM   #5
Arabella
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thumbs up So now ...

Health and wholeness, here we go!

Back from hot yoga. It was a very full class, no room to spread out and it got extremely hot and humid. Felt kinda good, though, anyway. I'm relaxed, a bit tired but was tired before I went, so that's ok.

Amarantha, I love the quote you offer too, and will remember it. Even just saying it to myself in my head makes me feel like that: "I am made of sunshine and fresh air and I will feel this way forever." Huzzah!

Wildfire, you are ON -- unofficially, this is Day 2 since I did everything according to plan yesterday. Your trip sounds fantastic! Sunshine and warmth will be so lovely.

Kaylets, stress is a biggie for me, too, and I don't even realize what I'm doing a lot of the time. But I've noticed that there seems to be a pattern with me gaining weight when my son's having difficulties. That's why we need to be so firmly committed to looking after ourselves. I'm going to dial back activities in the week ahead, myself. I need more restorative time and I'm going to make sure I get it!

WSW, I hope your new year is treating you royally, as you deserve!

Love to all Queenlies, in the Palace or wandering. Have a blissful, restorative evening.

Onederland by July

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote