View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 03:46 PM   #24
Jean

Good Afternoon! The sun is shining brightly and it's 45 degrees in my neighborhood today. Even thought it's good to be home, I'm feeling like the hamster running in his wheel. Have piles of laundry to do, and "stuff" to put away. I sorted through a USPS box of mail last night and have our local papers in a pile to read at my leisure. Jason's Kdg. teacher died while we were gone, and he he came for the funeral. I noticed headlines that there was a murder in a small town close by. Most of our snow is gone but it is supposed to head below 0 tomorrow. After two weeks of 80+ degrees that will seem extra cold!

I haven't taken time to read the back posts -- hope to do that tonight or tomorrow sometime.

"Gma" -- Hope the commissary trip was an easy one and you found the batteries you need for your scale. Are you doing WW online or going to a meeting. Congrats on doing well!

Maggie -- I can see I need to read up on your adventures! I was surprised to see two pages and only 22 posts here. We also have jicamas in both grocery stores and I imagine also at WM. FL gas prices did go up while we were there but here they are the same as when we left.

I need to fold some laundry and start another load. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote