Pets: none

Hobbies/Interests: krav maga, running, yoga, cooking, playing the piano

Height: 5'8.5''

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel-Green/ Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 01/09/13

Starting Weight: 202.6

Present Weight: 195.2

Goal Weight: 140

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Eating sensible portions and balanced meals as well as not bringing in junk food. I am not a "moderation" person when it comes to junk. I am an all-or-nothing gal. I can't have a whole bag of chips in the house. I need portioned sizes, even if I do it myself.

Following any specific plan: Dr. Ian Smith's Shred Diet

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: In the past I have tried to do it alone and have tried the "moderation" thing with bad foods. Now I am excited about following a plan that is metabolically good for me-meaning I'm eating small meals frequently and am hardly ever hungry. This diet is re-shaping the way I think about food and the way I approach structuring good meals.

Anything else you would like to share with us: My lowest weight was about 149 when I was a teenager. However, I had a HIGH percentage of body fat and so wasn't as "tight" as I'd like to be. I think about 140 pounds will be a good weight for me since I'm tall. I'm looking forward to being on a diet that doesn't include starving myself.
lex talionis is offline   Reply With Quote