Thread: Age 50+ Bios
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #94
vitaloca

S/C/G: 184/178/135

Height: 5'5"

Default Saying hello

Hi..My name is Joanne and I just turned 59 a few weeks ago. I've always had a problem with my weight and I just decided I was going to go for it and lose all the weight by the time I'm 60. I've already started and lost 6 1/2 pounds..I'm hoping to make new friends on this board and we can all reach our goals..

A little bit about myself..We recently moved from Missouri to Pennsylvania..We lived in a few other states because of my husband's company..but he took his last job here in Pennsylvania so we will stay in this house..I'm so happy not to have to move again..I stay at home and care for my mother who lives with us now..along with an adult son with Autism. Dieting is a challenge with all that I have going on but I'm determined to do this for me..

I have three sons..You already know about the one above..I have two others..One is 37 and lives nearby...He is single..The other one was just married last June to a wonderful girl..My husband and I have been married for 38 years and are really enjoying this new home and area..We thought we would retire to NJ but wound up here and love it..

I'm glad I found this site and hope to get to know you all..
vitaloca is offline   Reply With Quote