View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:42 AM   #18
gma22

Good morning to you all! It has warmed up a bit and should be in the 40's today and no rain. I am now going to have to get out on the deck and sweep up all the salt that didn't melt when it rained.

Jack headed out about half an hour ago for work and I have my daily chores done already so just have to get to my cleaning chores for the day. I have a load of laundry in the washer and have to clean the upstairs bathrooms today and dust up there. This weekend is commissary, shampoo carpets and have dinner with the kids. It should keep us busy. Jack has Monday off of course so that gives us an extra day to get things done.

I hope all my yarn comes today and I can get Jay's hat finished and laundered and blocked and start on Jack's. I have a lot of duplicate stitching on Jay's so that might take awhile.

My WW is coming along fine. I am running out of stuff though so sure have to get to the commissary on Saturday instead of Sunday. I try to buy enough to last but things like bananas and stuff like that spoil so I always have to make trips to the grocery in town or Jack does as he usually stops after work.

We have been working on colors and such for the downstairs. I am hoping we have enough money after the flooring, countertops, paint and a couple of chairs for the living room to at least get unfinished cabinets and put new cabinets in. If not, we can survive with what we have stripping them down and repainting them, but we have to find a couple drawer replacements. What idiots thought it would be a good idea to use plastic to hold the drawers to the fronts, I don't know, but they did as cheap as they could get in this place. The countertops are pressed wood for heavens sake and at they age they are, the undersides will just flake off in your hands.

Well I guess I should get out of here. I hope you all are doing well and keeping busy. Have a lovely day today. Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote