View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #5
ChickieBoom
Finally in control.

Height: 5'4"

I'm right there with you sister. I put off starting my diet more times than I can count because I kept telling myself that it would take at least one year to get off the majority of my weight. So if it was going to take a year...what was one more day of putting it off. I kept putting it off and putting it off and then I looked up and 7 years had passed.

You have come SO far. You are awesome for accomplishing what you've already accomplished. And you keep getting closer and closer to your goals each day. Doesn't the time feel like it's flying by? I was so looking forward to Christmas this year and the holidays are already over and we're well into January. Time flies so just keep pushing forward.

Motivation is one of those things that comes and goes. Some days you're feeling fired up and some days you're not. They key is to wake up every morning and renew your commitment to living well. You know exactly what you need to do to accomplish your goals...so do it...whether you feel like it or not. Can you imagine how you'd feel if you were starting from scratch right now? Be thankful that you've accomplished so much so far and let that help you push on.

You can do it...you are doing it!