View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #75
karcher

S/C/G: 180/160/140

Height: 5'3"

Post karcher bio

First name: Kim

Geographical location: Bermuda (Atlantic Ocean)

Marital Status: Happily Married

Children/Ages: n/a

Pets: none right now

Hobbies/Interests: Travel, Photography, Corner of Love (Mission to Nicaragua)

Height: 5'3"

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/ Brunette

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Boxing Day! Dec. 26.2012

Starting Weight: 180

Present Weight: 169

Goal Weight: 145

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Mental & emotional ties to food (emotional eating) & dealing with clinical depression.

Following any specific plan: Ideal Protein Protocol

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: Hoping to change the way I view food especially carbs and sugar. Learning to give my body what it needs and seeing how much better I feel! Surprising myself that I don't really crave the breads and sweets I used to. Oddly enough my biggest craving off protocol has been fresh fruit and also peanut butter!!!!

Anything else you would like to share with us: My husband is VERY supportive of me on this journey.... my mother is not and this is really hard for me. It's rough when a girl can't talk to her mom about stuff and have her understand. I am doing this for health reasons. Diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and cancer all run in my family. I refuse to be diabetic like both of my parents if I can do something to change my fate now. Finally doing something for me!
karcher is offline   Reply With Quote