Thanks for the reminder. I've been using my new Actifry a lot and here are some of the items I've figured out.
1. Jicama fries - yum! I baked them until they had nice colour, then sprinkled them with cinnamon and stevia and put them back in for another 5-6 minutes. The end result was a nice crispy sweet fry.
2. I roasted whole red peppers by removing the paddle and putting in 4 peppers on their side. I had to check the machine every 5-7 minutes to turn the peppers but they got nicely charred just like they would grilling. I think they may have taken a bit longer than on the grill but I didn't have to watch them as much.
3. Broccoli and cauliflower turn out good but a little more chewy like Mompattie mentioned. I tried steaming the broccoli for about 4 minutes in the microwave first and then putting it into the Actifry. I preferred it this way and the spices I added also stuck better so there was more flavour. I sprinkled with lemon juice in the last couple minutes.
4. Mushrooms work great. I also added zucchini slices after starting the mushrooms first and first the whole process before the zucchini got mushy.
5. Lemon pepper cabbage recipe from Finn Steven recipe thread. I cut the cabbage into pieces smaller than the wedge i would normally do in the oven. I added half the lemon/lime juice at the beginning and half part way through. It went much faster in the Actifry and I will make this recipe this way from now on.
6. Pork loin medallions. I cooked these in the pan first but the spices that I put on the outside where getting overly charred before the inside was done. So I finished it off in the Actifry and it was perfect and moist.
7. Roasted garlic. I put a whole unpeeled head of garlic in when I was roasting the peppers. It was done after 10 or 15 minutes (normally I do 45 in the oven). It was yummy soft and I added this to the roasted red peppers to make LizRRs puree.
8. Tofu, cubed. I did the Maple glaze recipe I found in the recipe threads. Crispy exterior yet moist inside. Definitely a do again in the Actifry.
9. I've done the buffalo chicken strips idea found here and loved it.