View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #120
Newlifestyle
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 230/177/140

Height: 5' 3"

Hello,
Thank you for all the kind words, and suggestions, it has been one of those days, the kind where you have two steps forward, three steps back.
I thought I was doing good and then I went to work and proceeded to have a meltdown I was doing fine and then my boss asked me how anyone could help and then the tears started and just wouldn't stop, I then went into a fit of laughter, I am sure it was nervousness and the rawness of being human. I have just been putting one foot in front of the other to fake it until I make it...yikes.
I came home and then the coffee maker broke, I was heating pitas in the oven and they burned, I went to get something out of the car and a lady was letting her dogs poop on my sidewalk, when I mentioned I could get her a bag she told me it was my sidewalk and not her problem, I just wanted to scream.
I didn't eat over it what I really wanted to do was pick up the poop and throw it at her, since I am not of sound mind, I realized that I should not be doing any thing until I am of sound mind....could take a while.
I am posting even though I find it difficult.
Thanks to everyone for being here. I hope I can contribute soon.
Take Care
Ann