Old 01-06-2013, 10:16 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 11"

Default Momentum Plan Materials?

Hi Everyone!

Like a lot of you, I had great success on the Momentum plan and then had NO success when I switched over to points plus. I would love to do the momentum plan on my own, but I don't have any of my old materials I threw them all away about a year and a half ago when I was cleaning out my home office. I am kicking myself now!

Does anyone know where I can find access to those materials again? I was on Amazon, and some people are sell their starter kits from 2010, but want $70 for them...and that isn't even the right year!

Thanks for any suggestions you have!
Ready2Lose2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:05 AM   #2  

Since a point is a point and both plans are counting them, why didn't you have success on Points Plus? Are you a lover of simple carbs because that's where points went up the most. Points Plus points us to a healthier way to eat.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:11 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/168/150

Height: 5'8

You can try ebay. I too would be interested to know why PP didn't work for you.What did you do differently on PP than momentum?
fitbyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #4  

I didn't think I did anything differently - It's been a while since this happened, so it's hard to do a post-mortum now. All I know is that the Momentum plan "worked" for me, and I perceived the "points plus" plan to not work as well - so I'd like to go with something I perceive to work better - it may just be a mental thing. But I've heard from other people they didn't have as much success on the points plus program, so maybe it is a simple carbs issue? At any rate, I'd like to start with something I have confidence in. Thanks for the ebay suggestion!
Old 01-10-2013, 03:20 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 313/215/175

Height: 5'7"

I think I'm just being stubborn, but I miss the ww 123 program, where you were given a points range and you could bank your own points. The points also went down with "high fiber" foods. I am going to give the ww pp/360 a good try before reverting back to the old way.
GinnyCarinhas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:06 AM   #6  

I never did the 123 program, but I'm glad it worked for you! Definitely try the pp/360 program - it's worth a shot and may really "click" with you. I know some people really love it and have had success with it, which is wonderful. I think it is about finding something that works and clicks for you and then committing to it. Momentum clicked for me in a way pp never did, for whatever reason - im just glad I had the presence of mind to see that and not totally throw in the towel!
Old 01-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 313/215/175

Height: 5'7"

I'm doing flexpoints, which is momentum. Monentum was the new name of the program that included "core" and "flexpoints". I found a great resource that lists all the flexpoints for every food, at this site

I think also that this site explains the way to "figure" you flexpoints daily

I also have a flexpoints slider. There's one on ebay right now for 15.00

Well, they won't let me post links, send me an email to info at fullmooninn dot com and I will be happy to send you my flexpoint info
GinnyCarinhas is offline   Reply With Quote