View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 12:30 AM   #72
runawaymango

First name:

Geographical location: Ottawa, Ontario. Canada!

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: None!

Pets: Two rats, two cats!

Hobbies/Interests: Photography, writing, reading, music, hanging out with my friends, school, history, philosophy

Height: 5'6"

Eye/Hair Color: Dark blue/dark brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Officially? Dec 29th, thought I lost quite a bit of weight before that point.

Starting Weight: Highest weight ever was 260 lbs. I lost some of that going to the gym the summer before last, plateued at 238 for about 10 months, then got down to 220 this past August.

Present Weight: 204 lbs (lowest weight in 4 years) although I had a pretty gnarly injury and some of this is muscle loss, plus depression from being unable to move around and do the things I like to do...

Goal Weight: Not sure...I'm taking it 20 lbs at a time, I'm trying to build muscle as well so it's hard to say what weight I will be. I'm thinking 150 lbs, but we'll play it by ear.

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Feeling like I had soooooo far to go and that it wasn't even worth it. I feel more motivated knowing the road is a bit shorter now.

Following any specific plan: Nope, diets/WW/TOPS/etc; none of that ever worked for me in the past. I'm old fashioned; diet and exercise.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past:This time I actually feel comfortable about my body and my appearance. I don't feel rushed, if the going is slow I'm ok with it. I'm happy with myself as I am but I know I'd be happier if I were thinner.

Anything else you would like to share with us: Naaaah
runawaymango is offline   Reply With Quote