View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #106
Beverlyjoy

S/C/G: 271/225/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi... checking in. Yesterday was mostly good. I did eat extra last night... kind of a stress thing. My stomach was upset and I ate soda crackers... one lead to more and then other foods, too. I wasn't willing to do what needed to be done to stop. *Sigh* Dr. Beck always says to think about all the many good choices you've made during the day... not just when you went off plan. Of course, that's true. I made many good choices all day long - I'll give myself credit for that.

I got up today and weighed myself and moved forward in my day and putting some of my Beckism's into it.

Today I spent 2+ hours on the phone with the business office of the hospital where I had my gall bladder surgery last year. I was going over things and found an error that they made. They overbilled me and I didn't catch it until their new system of billing came out with more info on it. We are sending each other our 'paperwork' and then we'll compare our thoughts on it. I was all exasperating.

My mom has told me many times that it's the worst business office she's ever dealt with. She has had many of these l-o-n-g phone conversations with them too in regards to errors. I totally agree with her now. Moral of this story... don't just believe the bills from tests, etc that come in the mail. Check carefully. Computers are only as 'smart' as the people who put in the information.

I hope you are all having a great day and planning for a good weekend, too.

Move ticker, move!
Next Mini Goal - 224

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." - Margaret Thatcher

I can't lose 100 pounds....but, just maybe I can lose five pounds twenty times.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy : 01-11-2013 at 03:25 PM.