Pets:

Hobbies/Interests: photography

Height: 4'10

Eye/Hair Color: Green Blonde/brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: February 2012

Starting Weight: 268

Present Weight: 205

Goal Weight: 150

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Not having the ability to do as many things normally as others can. I only have a small refrigerator, and microwave. I can not cook many of my meals and most of them are store bought prepared. I also have very limited space to exercise in, as only in bed, and it is a twin size bed. Other than that, if I am in a safe area I can walk. I can not ride a bike or rollerblade, I am super uncoordinated.

Following any specific plan: No plan per say. The first 60 pounds was done by cutting back on the amount that I was eating, and by starting to eat more than once again. Now I am eating 5-6 times a day in much smaller quantities and counting calories as I go.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: This time is much more serious. At this point I literally hate myself and my body for becoming what I am. I have a hard time looking into the mirror and liking what I see. In the past I let depression, from the loss of a baby, and having cancer take me over. I want to be happier with who I am

Anything else you would like to share with us: I get down on myself quite easy, and pick at little things. My husband is wonderfully supportive, I guess when you literally spend 24/7 together you have to be. Between the two of us, last year, we lost over 100 pounds together.
wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote