View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:02 AM   #80
nationalparker
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 179/160/150

Height: 5-4

Good morning - another unsettled morning on my side as I forgot to set my alarm and woke up hearing a cat tussle, and then jolted away as I realized the beginnings of daylight were filtering in my wooden blinds, which does NOT happen at 6:15. Argh. Rushed out of the house after measuring my quaker oat squares to eat dry on the drive in, which i like - credit. Rummaged around on the drive, though, only to realize that they're awaiting me at home, so all set for tomorrow morning. Lunch plans with a friend, though, and able to stay on plan with that, too.

DH and I (and dog) did a good pace on the trail last night - it's warming up here and getting rather icy, but should be all gone in a day or two. A fire engine went by a distance away and the sirens got the coyotes in the area all vocalizing, which I do like. The young pups yipping as the older ones almost mimic the siren is neat. Home to a good dinner of rotisserie chicken and lots of spinach salad with mandarin oranges, toasted almonds and some crumbled turkey bacon with a homemade red wine vinegar dressing. I really dug into that.

Need time to do personals, but enjoy reading all the posts and the tips/reminders are very helpful. I need to redo my card on why I want to lose weight - I'm skimming it now when I DO read it. Good reminders to slow down, read the cards, and leave bites. Thanks, all!