Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 01-08-2013, 04:45 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Default anyone use hoodia?

Ive started taking the capsules , not sure if there working tho i cant decide lol
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:49 PM   #2  

Height: 5'5

I've been drinking a hoodia tea the last couple days. Not sure either
cherrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:44 AM   #3  
Amazing will be me

i think they are hlping a little ith making me feel fuller , but im still getting hungry c
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:03 AM   #4  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

There has been a lot of discussion on this in the past but basically no commercial products use 'hoodia'. Generally they are fiber supplements that advertise themselves as having hoodia and they may even have a form of a different (non-appetitite suppressing hoodia) but they don't contain the hoodia plant that has been used to suppress appetites by chewing them. So there is no real standardization on what 'hoodia' will mean from one product to the next. It is mostly an advertising label.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #5  

Height: 5'8"

I loooove Hoodia capsules. I would never take the "recommended" dosage on supplements because it's just too many. But 1 or 2 a day I've noticed to decrease appetite. Now, whether that's a placebo effect or not is a different story. I like them, though. No negative side effects here, but everyone is different!
cherryblossomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:57 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 160/123/???

Height: 5'7

I knew a girl who used the hoodia lollipops a long time ago (I know, you can already tell this 'review' is going to be soo helpful, right?).

She DID lose weight while she was using them, but to be honest I think it was just the fact she was eating regular meals (2 - 3 a day), and then not snacking on anything else but the lollipops. And she was counting calories, so obviously that's going to help, lol. Either way, she was eating less overall.
vabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:00 PM   #7  
Restart 11/2012 at 153lbs

S/C/G: Hw194/Sw160/Cw120/gw125

Height: 5'2" on the dot!

I think I remember a a 20/20 special saying something like hoodia is so hard to get that it is highly unlikely the pills u r taking have any in them. But who knows maybe they have something else in them that may help.
chubbiegurl is offline   Reply With Quote