View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #8
fredlr

S/C/G: 184/161.9/160

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneuse View Post
Morning all! Today is day two for my second time around - hoping it goes better than yesterday. By dinner time I was starving, but as soon as I started eating (eggs with veggies and meat) I was overcome with nausea. I managed to force myself to eat almost all of my food, but I could barely swallow the last bite without gagging. I spent the next two hours feeling as if I'd had the flu (headache and all) and could barely choke down my snack before bed. Didn't sleep well either.

Has anyone that has done a reboot found it to be significantly more difficult the second time around? I remember struggling the first few days last time, as I was getting into Ketosis, but nothing like yesterday.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day! Good luck to all who WI!
I started a reboot about a week ago. The first time around, about a year ago, I breezed through the first week. This time, it was quite the opposite. On the - 3rd day I was so nauseous and was actually sick. I couldn't think about food, let alone eat anything. I really thought maybe I'd come down with something. I had a monster headache all day, along with the nauseous feeling. I spent the day on the couch, with hot tea. By the next day I was up and feeling pretty much back to normal. I must have had some bad stuff in my system to purge!