View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:43 PM   #22
QuilterInVA

Good afternoon, ladies! 44 degrees and sunshine today.

WW was like a mad house this morning. We had standing room only at all 3 meetings and our meeting room seats 75. I am tired and I might just go up and have a nap this afternoon instead of rearranging the living room.

Faye, your shopping cart had the same items as mine. My big treat for the week is smoked salmon to have with a mini bagel and cream cheese for breakfast tomorrow. The WW routine for January is to have a serving of produce with every meal and snack. I like fruit and cheese or fruit and nuts for a snack or veggies and a dip. About once a week I make some air popped popcorn and grate some cheese on it.

I need to get my food and exercise planned out for next week and will be doing that this afternoon. Have a wonderful afternoon and evening.

HW 356 pounds - CW 138 - GW 130

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Forget Yesterday. I am, where I am. I know where I could have been, had I done what I did not do. Tell me, Friend, what I can do today, to be where I want to be tomorrow. - Sigrad
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote