Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 182/154/125

Height: 5'2

Default Tip-Keep Your Hands Busy

My problem with overeating is boredom. I started cross-stitching more a couple weeks ago, and have found I'm no longer 'eating the afternoon away'. Mostly due to the fact that my hands have to be clean to cross stitch-so I'd have to stop, wash hands, eat, wash hands again, sit down...which for lazy ol' me that's just too much of a hassle. Knitting is also great because you can do it while watching TV (a bit harder to do with cross-stitch unless you have a big section).

I suck at knitting, but cross-stitch is super easy to pick up. Also picking up an insturment, playing video games, etc., can help a lot!
Tenoreo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 156/114/108

This is a fantastic tip!

I found that just spending time on my phone browsing the net in between commercials has helped me stop from unnecessary eating.

I know someone who took up colouring just to keep their hands busy!
LataJones is offline   Reply With Quote