View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:44 PM   #19
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Finally Friendy Chilly Friday

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

BTW I was a loser at WW last evening ~ drum roll please ~ I showed a loss of 2.6#. I don’t have a clue why for I didn’t do anything different during the week but I like it for it makes me a total 86 pound loser so far. Now isn’t that sweet. I still have a lot more weight to lose so I need to keep my FOCUS this coming year. I will endeavor to lose as much of what is left to get to goal this year. Half way there is 87.4 and I can see it from here for it is so close I see the down side. Up the hill then down the hill I go.

I just ran across a delicious sounding salad recipe with flank steak in it which makes a meal for 5 P+ which I am going to definitely try one of these fine days. Oh ~ that loaf of sourdough bread turned out to be the most beautiful and best tasting loaf like it I have made. I don’t have a clue why because I used the same method and recipe I always do and what a nice surprise. I woke up this morning with the smell of some being toasted for Will had cut into it. His most favorite bread that I make is this sourdough loaf. I’ll be making a pot of 15 bean soup mix with some of that ham this day. I got it all the ham slices portioned out and cut the part that wasn’t sliced into cubes to use in beans and such. I put it all in the freezer except the amount of cubes I want to use in the beans today. One thing if you have a ham that is too salty put it into a pot of beans or soup and then don’t add any salt to the recipe. Beans are a great source of fiber. What I am going to do when I get off here is to boil some eggs in my little cooker. Those little 2 P+ ovals are a great lunch food along with some greens and fruit.

DONNA FAYE Great news that you have with your being off those meds and your system settling down. That's a great idea to get your snack items all counted out before hand in little bags. I also llike to do that for it keeps me out of the "big box" and mindless snacking. I hope you can find some jicama to purchace for it is a nice crisp veggie.

JEAN That is an awfully early breakfast isn't it. Hope you are having a great time of it there. I guess marbles are a regional thing being a knee jerk thing getting them off the market in some places.

Have a great day Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 01-04-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote