Ok, taking a cue/clue from Lexxiss
I am going back to my early Beck days and writing down my tasks for the day and I'll be back to update this evening.
1) get to studio done
2) box and bag up canvases for storage done
3) remove canvases into outer garage area and see what my space looks like without them in there done
4) move the big piece of wood for the guild sign to the very back of the studio space, out of the way done
5) move the big grey table and the smaller blue table into a place where I can use them to work on done
6) put my rainbow drawers somewhere handy done
7) put the printer/cart somehere handy done
8) put the whiteboard up <NOTE: need to switch whiteboards=new one is smaller so better for house--bigger one goes to studio (*buy another whiteboard*) done
9) set up my printmaking table so I can just start when I do get back again.done
10) bring home some wood for carving and my conte crayons for transferring images onto the wood (I think I'm getting sick so I don't think I'll be back to the studio if I get sick--would like that stuff here in case). If I can print out and transfer to the block then I have started to work on my prints again. done
Also brought home a few canvases to sketch out toward applying to profitable summer show.
OK I am off to buy another whiteboard and to re-arrange the studio space. I'll check in later. done
Now off to bring car in for scheduled thingamabob replacement. Then home again.