Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 12:49 PM   #1  
~ Berry Happy ~

Smile Fell off the wagon, back again!

I'm sure many of you do not remember me, as I am under a new screen name. (I think my old user name was karilyn1982). But I joined 3FC back in April of 2003 and participated here until about June of 2003. I had moved up north to Traverse City, Michigan to get away for a while, but over the last month, have moved back home to Ecorse, Michigan.

When I first started my weight loss journey, I was going through the Medical Weight Loss Clinic. I started out weighing 305 lbs. While with them I lost about 30 lbs and then I moved up north, and continued the program by myself. Since then, I have lost a total of 43 lbs, and I am now at 262 lbs. I have been at this weight now for the last month or so, since I have "fallen off" the wagon. I had quit excercising, and started eating bad again.

I do not want to re-gain what I just lost, so I need to take action again. Last week, I joined "Curves for Women" and I LOVE it. I'm still working on the healthy eating though. It's getting better. I just remember this site because of all the helpful people that are here, and all of the encouragement that I received. It really helped A LOT.

So I look forward to getting to know everyone again, and I look forward to getting back on track!

Thanks for reading,
~ Kari ~
Old 09-24-2003, 01:15 PM   #2  
I Can and I Will

Hello Kari! WELCOME BACK!! lol this is a wonderful place to get the help and encouragement u need. May i suggest u check out the time for serious fun thread... we are on #29 now. The women there are all wonderful, beautiful accepting and will help and encourage u every step of the way. Hope to see u there!!

Sandy
Old 09-24-2003, 01:43 PM   #3  
2006 - Panda Remix

Welcome back !

You've done really well to not re-gain any weight - today is a new day and I wish you all the best with your fresh start.

I'm also on the 'time for serious fun' thread - looks like we're touting for new members!

Amanda xx
Old 09-24-2003, 02:24 PM   #4  

Kari, I run the Time for Serious Fun thread and I promise we are not doing a sorority rush on you! These ladies just know that they have a wonderful spot to come to that they can have FUN yes I said, FUN losing weight. Check us out, we would love to have you!

Faye
Old 09-24-2003, 02:38 PM   #5  
~ Berry Happy ~

Default Wow...

Wow! Thanks for all the "Welcome Backs" lol... it is so great to be back! I will definatly check out the "Time For Serious Fun" thread.

Thanks again,

~ Kari ~
Old 09-24-2003, 03:19 PM   #6  
Waiting for ONEDERLAND!

S/C/G: 209/209/150

Height: 5'10"

Congrads! It takes a big step to get "back on the wagon" so to speak.. but I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean.. there have been PLENTY of times where Ive felt like giving up and eating bad again..... and I came close on 2 occasions..... sometimes I just dont feel like my working out will amount to anything becuase I dont feel/see the lbs melting off.... but I stop myself and start thinking that yes this takes time... and even if I only lose a lousy 1lb a month or something at least im working at bettering myself and trying to be healthier! (im not sure if thats.. amazing grammar there but Im sure u know what I mean!)

So we are all behind you here!!!! Trust me, Ive found 3FC to be such a source of inspiration, especially when I feel like giving up!!Check out the 21-Day Challenge.. Im apart of that, it def. helps to have SOMETHING that you're apart of and know that others are behind you!

SO welcome back to 3FC!! We're rooting for you!!!
Closed Thread