Old 12-29-2012, 04:12 AM   #1  
dirty labour daughter

S/C/G: 318/301/155

Height: 5'10"

Default January Whole 30

My household is kicking of 2013 with a Whole 30! Any other paleo/primal types planning one? Husband and I have been way too dependent on gluten free cheat meals with our extremely busy schedules so I'm excited to reboot, and I'd love to keep up with anyone else who's diving in first thing in January!
merilung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #2  

I am attempting a whole99. It's long, but I have a serious health problem and I think it could be put I to remission by either losing weight or by healing with good food. I meed to get my life back.

There are a few foods that I'm not looking forward to cutting out. I like tea with a little sugar, white potatoes, and dark chocolate. I hate giving up potatoes because its something I can always fall back on socializing or eating at a relatives.
wendyland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:53 PM   #3  

Hello!
It has been a while since I have been on.
We are also doing the whole 30. How has your first 2 days been?
mechlls5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #4  

I'm having trouble getting motivated. It's been stressful with the five of us in my house getting sick at various times the last couple weeks. We've been grabbing quick food too much. So, I haven't started yet. I don't think I'm going to dive right in with whole 30. I'm giving up everything except sugar in my tea once a day. No grains, beans or dairy is fine with me for now. I'll give up my one sugar item in a week or two when I'm not so overwhelmed.
wendyland is offline   Reply With Quote