View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:23 AM   #149
Happycat89

S/C/G: 175/160/119

Height: 5'4

For me I had kick started so many times, I had said out loud to all my friends that I wanted to lose weight but everyone just kept saying 'oh you're not big,' 'you're exaggerating', 'you don't look as much as you weigh'. Even when I got I mistaken for being pregnant 3 times I still just kept telling myself that I looked fine and that people were just being blind. And then one day I was flicking through all the pictures in my photo albums from a couple of years ago and I was wearing clothes that I could only dream of fitting into now, and I wasn't exactly slender then, and then I looked through more photos and as the time went on I looked bigger and bigger until I got up to pictures and I was really straining to fit into generous sized clothes and then the final kicker was when a friend of mine who used to be bigger than me gave me a bag of clothes that didn't fit her anymore as she had lost so much weight and they were all at least two sizes too small. So I said to myself this is just silly now, your big, your too big, I had a bad BMI and I was 3 stone heavier than my boyfriend that 5 inches taller than me. DO SOMETHING! So I have, and I am here with all you amazing people, with so much courage and so much willpower. And hopefully if I just keep going I can look at this whole experience as a learning curve! :-)
Happycat89 is offline   Reply With Quote