Old 01-01-2013, 01:45 PM   #1  
Not giving up!

S/C/G: 123.5/no scale/happy & healthy

Height: 5'8"

Default MRC January 2013

Happy New Year all you MRC'ers! I'm betting we'll have lots of new peeps joining us in our successful weight loss journeys!

My goal for 2013: Stabilize and successfully maintain my weight loss. With all the dieting I've done in my life, I have never once reached my goal weight - I've always gone straight from losing to gaining before getting done losing - so I've never experienced maintenance. I'm nervous and excited! This will truly be a new experience for me and I'm thrilled I get to start it at the beginning of a new year! I'm also feeling very smart for hiring MRC because I have earned one year of maintenance support from them. This is what's going to make the difference for me! I've certainly been a more successful loser with their help.
Going4Fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #2  

Congratulations, Going 4Fit.. Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it..Be excited, but don't be nervous, as you will be fine. If any questions, the center will help you along the way, and also the forum here will be a support for you.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #3  

Whooo Hooo! Happy New Year! I am excited for my first weigh in and class on Friday. I think I may have lost a pound or two!
Mommy1558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 340/205/190ish

Height: 5'9"

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Keylani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

Hey girls,
I ve been on my on little road for the last couple of weeks. I gained one pound! I am trying to get back on..slowly but surely I will. My son is getting married in June..so I will be to goal by then.
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:19 PM   #6  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarty View Post
Hey girls,
I ve been on my on little road for the last couple of weeks. I gained one pound! I am trying to get back on..slowly but surely I will. My son is getting married in June..so I will be to goal by then.
Hey cmarty: glad to see you back, I've been struggling some but go Friday to start maintenance hoping it all works out, I'm a little scared
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:26 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 230/230/165

Hello Everyone! I just love reading all of the progress and seeing the tickers counting down! That's what made me join this group. It's awesome to see a group of people support each other in being healthy. I start my MRC journey next month and I've just been curious about how it works for everyone. I read a testimonial on the website about a lady who lost 54 lbs in 3 months. That really got me excited! I can't wait to start and join the success stories! Good luck Ladies! And keep up the good work!
MsHunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:33 AM   #8  

Welcome MsHunny! MRC is the best plan I've ever done. I follow it exactly the way they instruct me. I've lost 119lbs since 06/01/12...that's an average of 4lbs a week. Good Luck on your journey....I'm lovin mine!!
Old 01-03-2013, 11:42 AM   #9  
Not giving up!

Thanks for the encouragement patzi!

Hi Mommy1558! How did your first weigh-in go? I love the classes - what did you think?

Hi again cmarty! You are going to look fantastic at that wedding!

Welcome MsHunny! I follow the plan exactly and averaged 2.7 lbs per week until I got below 27% body fat. Things have slowed down significantly since then, but that's okay. Altogether it still made for a very rapid weight loss without the muscle loss and I'm very happy with the results. I love the menu and plan to keep the principles of it as a permanent part of my new healthy lifestyle!
Old 01-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #10  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Peep! Peep! Peep!

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

I'm one of the new peeps joining you on your journey! I wasn't looking for MRC or anything like it. However, yesterday I ran into a co-worker I haven't seen in a couple weeks and she had visibly lost weight. She looked great and told me about MRC. So after work I headed over to the center and signed up.

I have a lot of "room for improvement" (as I like to call it). Although I'm fiercely motivated, because I really want to start a family next year and I've read some scary statistics about babies from overweight mothers. :-/

I weigh in again on the 11th and will have my before picture taken and measurements done. I'm thinking of going in on Saturday for the bootcamp.

I love seeing all the progress that you all have made!
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #11  

Welcome Lunarsongbird

I would suggest taking pictures each month. I take mine on the first of each month in the same location and outfit. I had to change my shorts since the previous pair were way to big...but it's really nice to watch the change in your body. Especially on those days when you need a boost/reminder of your accomplishments!
Old 01-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #12  
Not giving up!

Hi lunarsongbird! Oh, starting a family - what a great motivation for getting in shape! I had fat, ugly pregnancies and they are such a source of sad memories for me. This program really works and when you make it to maintenance you will have a calorie base to work on. That will make it so easy to keep up with your new healthy eating habits during your pregnancy.

Did you know you only need to add 300 calories a day for a healthy pregnancy? That's nowhere near the whole "eating for two" thing people like to say. It's like a banana and a cup of yogurt extra and that's it! You actually burn 500 calories a day if you are lactating. Amazing that it takes more calories to breastfeed your baby than to grow it in your womb!

I wish you all the success I've had on this program and more! Looking forward to seeing your updates.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:16 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

Keylani:: Wow your pictures look awesome! You look great and you have come a long way.
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:39 PM   #14  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Smile I'm moving on yay!!!

Well i have finally done it!!! I am now in maintenance, had my appt today and it went great, i actually gained 3lbs of muscle mass which they told me was awesome!!! I love the maintenance food list and they have me starting out on 1300 calories a day!! I'm going to continue to weigh in each week for a month then drop to every two weeks, i'm so excited!!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:02 PM   #15  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Hi All and Happy New Year!! I've been MIA for a couple of months. I decided to take a break from the scale for the month of December and go off program, but my goal was to avoid gaining any weight during the holidays...mission accomplished

Jan 1st was my official restart date. I just finished day 4 on the Meta Slim Yellow Day 1-4 menu and move to the Blue days 5-10 tomorrow. I've been 100% on plan and have been exercising 45min-1 hour daily.

Off to a good start and I look forward to journeying with all of you.
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote