General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 09:06 PM   #1  
babybat

Height: 5'7

Question a little worried I could develop a eating disorder?

(EDIT I don't think I have a problem, but I was just worried so I'm closing this thread I guess)

Last edited by Babybat; 12-31-2012 at 09:55 PM. Reason: found answer
Old 12-31-2012, 09:12 PM   #2  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 247/161/132

Height: 5'6"

I dunno. You might wanna figure out why your weighing yourself so much and how you feel afterwards. Like if your on and off the scales cause your impatient and want results right now and so youll check every 10 minutes then I think thats different from stepping on the scale every 10 minutes crapping all over yourself berating yourself then punishing yourself with restrictive eating.
As for not eating much, well girl you gotta eat. Itll come off SLOWER if you starve yourself than if you let your body do its thing and keep chugging away.
I dont think weight has anything to do with disordered thinking about your eating and weighing yourself, it can happen at any weight. But since youve mentioned you think this is weird, just put the scales away literally lock them away and get your calories in honestly as in an honest 1500 calories. If you cant do this without alot of distress then you might wanna see someone so you dont slide into a bad pattern. If you can do this calm yourself down accept itll take time and weight once a week and eat right, then your OK.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:14 PM   #3  
babybat

Height: 5'7

Thanks misspixie, I think you're right on the dot with everything.
Closed Thread