View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #89
sloanie

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi chicks! I am have an organization day in my craft room (dd's old room). DH gave me some money for Christmas, and I have ordered a new sewing machine, so the mess in the craft room has got to go. I am in the process of organizing my junk into bins with labels. Hopefully, I can keep it that way. I moved my craft supplies into the room last summer, but I have never finished organizing.

Sandra, love your commercial I do Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like my prescription is working!!

Nancy, I love that you are getting to visit so many of your family and friends. Enjoy!

Maryann, glad you are home safe and sound. Hope you dgd feels better soon!

Pam, congrats on getting that tree down. That is the worst part of Christmas for me! Glad you got to enjoy your family for Christmas

Rhonda, sorry about your AC unit. We had to replace one this summer, and it is not cheap! Bah humbug!!!

Right now, dh and ds are repairing a broken water pipe leading to our house, so I don't have water. Luckily we keep extra water for emergencies. Hope you enjoy your evening, chicks. Do something nice for yourselves

sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote