View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:36 AM   #86
beach bum
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Got back last night, and I did bring back a very bad cold thought it was the flu but now that I feeling better I'm thinking its just a bad head cold. My throat is bothering me with a sever headache last night that I got rid of this morning. Didn't go to church as we having a very bitter cold day with the snow during the night turned into ice this morning and some power lines are down in town according to my friend Mary. So no movies today. The good news is that the cinema that we go to is going to buy some new digital camera for his theater so he's not closing down,as according to the paper he was able to get the finances to pay for the, YEAH!!! We still can go to the movies next year.

My DGD Thursday surgery was successful,but the last couple of days it very rough on her.Her throat is really hurting her right now and the doctor told my DD that it would be worse better it get better. The new Method is not ice cream or dairy products as that turns to phymn,so she has to drink soft drinks ice pops etc and anything food that it tolerable & soft like scrambled eggs. I couldn't believe that my DGD went to Christmas Mass with me while the other children wanted top play with there toys.I'm thinking that she will be blessed and the pain of the tonsils remove with pass shortly.

Oh yeah I maintained over the Christmas so that great not like last years 176

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and hope for a Happy Healthy New Year.

Going to rest for a bit ,hope you have a great day

=================================
2010 lost 9 lbs.
2011 lost 2.5 lbs.
2012 lost 23 lbs.

Last edited by beach bum : 12-30-2012 at 11:38 AM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote