Old 12-28-2012, 01:22 AM   #39
beachbella85

S/C/G: 265/237/170

Height: 5.75

First name: Sherrie

Geographical location: Lawrenceville GA

Marital Status: ...

Children/Ages: none which will also soon be

Occupation: HA! I currently nanny while I figure out what I'm supposed to be being about...

Pets: also my unsure place in life means I don't do pets until I'm sure where I'm going to wound up...I have a penchant for going overseas...

Hobbies/Interests:

Height: 5.75

Eye/Hair Color: Brown eyed girl/black hair

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: July 2012, Joined Forum December 2012

Starting Weight: 265

Present Weight: 237

Goal Weight: 170

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: myself

Following any specific plan: Exercise and better eating habits, so no..just trying to find a way to make it work..however I can keep the pounds coming off then that's what we're going with ...I have lots of food allergies that lead to other issues so I'm hoping with discoveries about them and cleansing and eating clean that I can detox my way out of a few pounds (got my first 15 off going wheat free) and then run off the rest

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I"M SOOO OVER BEING FAT and living this life where I am consumed with my weight...either its coming off, or I'm going to just call it a day and presume living life as is...because this waiting to live until I lose weight thing I've got going on, is just going to do it for my next 40 years...

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm a lil feisty lol..but I love the carrot man

Last edited by beachbella85 : 12-28-2012 at 01:25 AM. Reason: LOL THE TOP PART got cut out...
beachbella85 is offline   Reply With Quote