DATE: 9/23/03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: fullfig

BIRTHDAY: 1/2/70

MARITAL STATUS: married for ten years

FAMILY INFO: one daughter--4

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: sewing and crocheting

PETS: none

ATKINS START DATE: 9/2/03

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: 1) doctor told me to try it this past spring to lower my cholesterol--he's been on nearly five years; 2) younger sister has lost a lost a lot with it--currently 69 lbs; 3) twin sister has been losing with it--around 20 so far, i think; 4) husband lost 25 lbs on it in the spring and has recently gotten back on to lose another 20; 5) haven't found anything else that works well.

TOP WEIGHT: 220

CURRENT WEIGHT: 193.4

GOAL WEIGHT: 145

HEIGHT: 5'9"

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: turkey

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: losing 30 lbs and deciding to take a weekend off--that turns into 9 months to a year

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: i know my pattern and am determined to make it work this time. my husband and i are planning to have our second and final child while here soon. i'll be 34 in january. i really want to get this weight off before trying to get pregnant again. since i'm not getting any younger, i've got to step on it.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? my twin "supersized" also posts in the low carb threads.