View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 11:12 AM   #24
traveling michele

S/C/G: 178/122/125

Height: 5'5"

Fruitcake-- yuck! I know some people love it-- but not me!

Megan-- dh and I had a party to go to Saturday night. I had my dress picked out, my hair colored and cut, and fully intended going. We had gone last year (co-workers of dh throw the party) and it was at least 1-1.5 hours away and we encountered horrible fog driving back (with me driving as the DD and I don't see well at night to drive). Dh and I were both struggling to stay awake in the afternoon and I was getting ready to get dressed to go when dh said we didn't have to go if I didn't want to. I was so happy! It was a dreary, cold, rainy day so I knew the fog would be even worse (their house is on the Bay) so he called to decline. We went out for sushi locally and went to bed early. Such a better decision than driving treacherous roads late at night with all the loonies and drunks.

I do have a couple of other challenges this week though. My holiday party for work is Thursday afternoon. Still planning on going but not staying too long and then will hopefully go to yoga after.

Saturday's challenge will be a little more difficult. I booked a reservation for high tea with younger dd at Neiman Marcus in San Francisco. I'm sure I will enjoy the full high tea service! My goal is to go to yoga before and maybe do some walking around in the city to combat the calories somewhat!

2014 workout goals:
365 total workouts including a minimum of 250 bikram yoga classes

So far:
298/365 workouts
234 bikram yogas
traveling michele is offline   Reply With Quote