Old 12-17-2012, 06:59 AM   #1  
Back for a tweak

S/C/G: 120/115/110

Height: 5'0"

Default On maintenance - should I do a P1 day today?

I thought about posting in the maintainers thread but wanted to try to get some quicker opinions.

Today ends my first week on P4. I never did a full on cheat day but I had some little things here and there (couple of chocolates, a cookie), no high cal or high fat meals except one plate of pasta at a restaurant.

My weight is up half a pound which I'm not freaked out over. HOWEVER tomorrow I fly home for the holidays for 10 days and that I am a bit concerned about - the start of my Christmas vacation.

Would it be a good idea to do a P1 day today before the holidays start? I am planning to bring one day of IP food and do one P1 day while I'm there.

Thoughts?
slow2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/123.4/115

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow2lose View Post
I thought about posting in the maintainers thread but wanted to try to get some quicker opinions.

Today ends my first week on P4. I never did a full on cheat day but I had some little things here and there (couple of chocolates, a cookie), no high cal or high fat meals except one plate of pasta at a restaurant.

My weight is up half a pound which I'm not freaked out over. HOWEVER tomorrow I fly home for the holidays for 10 days and that I am a bit concerned about - the start of my Christmas vacation.

Would it be a good idea to do a P1 day today before the holidays start? I am planning to bring one day of IP food and do one P1 day while I'm there.

Thoughts?
Congrats on getting to goal.

I would personally do a p1 today in preparation for the holidays. Also I would take more than one days worth of supply for the 10 day vacation. Remember to do things in moderation.

Enjoy. My 2 cents, I have a vacation coming up probably as I go into p4.
sonyainva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:17 AM   #3  
Back for a tweak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyainva View Post
Congrats on getting to goal.

I would personally do a p1 today in preparation for the holidays. Also I would take more than one days worth of supply for the 10 day vacation. Remember to do things in moderation.

Enjoy. My 2 cents, I have a vacation coming up probably as I go into p4.
Hmmm if we are supposed to do one P1 day every week and I do one today and another one when I get back shouldn't one day while I'm gone be enough? I texted my Coach to double check too.

Thanks. :-)
Old 12-17-2012, 09:42 AM   #4  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

If I read the maintenance plan correctly, you shouldn't need to do a P1 day BEFORE you go away - P1 is just the balancer for your "fun" day.
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:09 AM   #5  
Back for a tweak

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
If I read the maintenance plan correctly, you shouldn't need to do a P1 day BEFORE you go away - P1 is just the balancer for your "fun" day.
Yeah I hear ya but I guess I am feeling guilty about the pasta and the chocolates!!! I guess it's gonna take a while to get over that! My Coach said no need to do the P1 day today either. And yet I feel like I SHOULD. She said its more important to be careful while I'm there.

It's funny I thought I'd be all over maintenance - I never realized I'd be living with so much guilt! But I always said I'm powered by guilt LOL.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:30 AM   #6  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow2lose View Post
Yeah I hear ya but I guess I am feeling guilty about the pasta and the chocolates!!! I guess it's gonna take a while to get over that! My Coach said no need to do the P1 day today either. And yet I feel like I SHOULD. She said its more important to be careful while I'm there.

It's funny I thought I'd be all over maintenance - I never realized I'd be living with so much guilt! But I always said I'm powered by guilt LOL.
I'd follow your Coach's input. Like she said, probably more important to be careful while you're away, and if you then have full Fun Days to follow them with the P1 Day. Have a great holiday.

Last edited by evepet; 12-17-2012 at 10:37 AM.
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote