S/C/G: 175/160/119

Height: 5'4

Talking 20 Something Profiles

First name: Coco

Geographical location: Valencia

Marital Status:In a relationship

Children/Ages:None

Pets:None

Hobbies/Interests:Vintage fashions, writing, drawing, chatting rubbish , meeting new people, watching old movies.

Height:5'4

Eye/Hair Color:Blue/Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 01/12/12

Starting Weight:175

Present Weight:165

Goal Weight:119

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I think the biggest things for me are going to be cutting out rich stodgy foods and white chocolate. But also keeping motivated over the coming months, but I have done it before and so i know that i can do it again.

Following any specific plan: Just cleaner living, no sugar, no alcohol, no smoking, no white bread and doing my own tailor made exercise regime.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I have had time to think what I want from myself and also realize that I have actually got a lot bigger than I actually thought I was and I need to do something for the sake of my health and happiness

Anything else you would like to share with us: I was so inspired by everyones stories on here and I would love to become part of the community and hopefully with some time and support i can achieve my goals along side everyone else!!!!!!
Happycat89 is offline   Reply With Quote