Old 12-13-2012, 04:06 PM   #46  
focused and aiming

Nancy, I just grill the chicken/veggies and put it on the plate with other sides. We don't really think of it as fajitas--just chicken/veggies. A salad would work fine. In fact, I've had fajita salads (minus taco shell) at local Mexican restaurants.

Enjoy your family. Congratulations on your son for graduating. I'm glad you're going to your brother's for Christmas.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:48 AM   #47  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! Got my christmas package boxing done yesterday and realized I still have more shopping to do. So today I'm going to organize myself and figure out what I need to bake and what presents I have yet to buy.

I ate well yesterday and hope to have another good day today, though I am going out with friends for dinner. I can be good at this place though so I expect to make good choices.

My foot is feeling a bit of relief and I hope to begin walking on Tuesday. Never thought I'd be happy to do that.

Nancy, you sound busy.

Sandra, you're dish sounds good. I'm always WAY more successful when I'm cooking myself.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Running around like crazy!

Lost a pound.
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:38 PM   #49  
focused and aiming

Home from subbing and going out to dinner. Had New York strip tonight. it was good!

Vickie, I am finished shopping except for the grands. I was going to take them shopping with their gift cards tomorrow but looks like they are already busy. We'll do it another day.

Rhonda, congrats on losing that pound. You're on your way.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 09:32 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

New pages put up..
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote