Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2003, 06:58 AM   #1  

Default Monday September 22, 2003

Morning everyone.....it is 452 am here and I can't sleep.....I took a Tylenol #3 at bedtime for my stiff neck and I have so much abdominal pain that I could barely take a deep breath......maybe it was too old or I am sensitive to them.....anyhow it is slowly resolving now that I have been up for 15 mins.

The dinner party was a huge success....there were a few no shows...so there was only 20 people....so it was a nice size.......the food was awesome.....but Leens even if I took pics I dont' know how to get them to you .......my scanner doesn't work...nor does my other picture feature.

It was nice after everyone left just to sit down and relax...I ate way too much.....lazy perogies, ham, roasted veggies, meatballs, noodles, frest buns and homemade pie..how is that for food entry Cathy

Anyhow today I call the VPrincipal and arrange a meeting with my dd 11's school team. I am meeting a friend for a good long walk and get ready for a dinner meeting out today...we have supper conferences put on by drug company's and a doctor inservices us. This time it is on MI's (myocardial infaracts) and how to manage them. I think the speak is a cardiologist so it will probably go over my head in parts but that is ok.

How is everyone else doing today? I am feeling better so I am going to hit the pit.

Have a great day everyone!

Eliz
Old 09-22-2003, 08:16 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

Liz sorry your not feeling to well today, yikes, maybe to much of that yummy food ? some times when I have people over I get so stressed with cleaning, cooking and just making sure everything is perfect, I can actually make myself sick...oy huh. But it sounds like a wonderful feast, yum you hit a nerve when you said home made pie ohhh yummmy. Its apple season and thats all I can think of lately lol. Good luck with dd11's team.

Weekend was so nice, I did a little christmas shopping for the kids, cooked a pot roast yesterday and didn't finish my laundry lol. oh well.

How's everyone on this cloudy monday morning ?

Hugs.
Old 09-22-2003, 09:13 AM   #3  

You don't want to know!
Old 09-22-2003, 10:08 AM   #4  

Default Tippy of course we do!

Hey everyone up and at 'em......and bright eyed and bushy tailed.....heading out on a nice fall walk right away here....Leens I know what you mean but I mean no I was having some sort of an attack....almost like a gall bladder attack but I don't have one...it was the T 3 reeking havoc on my gut....I also have a UTI...only the second one in my life...but just feel pure yucky!

Hope to hear from the whole gang today.....yes Tippy that includes you.

Way to go on the Xmas shopping Leens....I have 4 small things for dd5...two puzzles and two set of underwear......not going too crazy this year..

K see you all later I hope!

Eliz
Old 09-22-2003, 10:25 AM   #5  
Divine Gal

Good Morning Gang!

The weekend went pretty smoothly.Last night I sat in front of the T.V. for 6 hours.They had a Charmed marathon on TNT! I love this show and this sunday coming up the new premier comes on YAY! The weather was great all weekend but today its cloudy

My brother in law has a job interview and I am hoping he gets it because me and my husband have a hard time supporting ourselves let alone him.

I am trying not to use all my Flexpoints; so I can use most of them tomorrow.

TTYL

*hugs*
lynnie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY!!!!

Last edited by lynnie24; 09-22-2003 at 10:30 AM.
Old 09-22-2003, 11:09 AM   #6  

Hi all! hey, if yo don't find me in here, check my journal. It seems so redundant to post here, then SBD and then my journal!

Had a crappy night....don't feel up to par.(read journal)
Old 09-22-2003, 01:21 PM   #7  

Good morning everyone

It was raining when I got up...it might clear up later. I had a nice weekend....yesterday DH & I went out to dinner...DS3's GF's son turns 13 today....so we all went out for dinner....had a nice time.

I don't have anything planned today....some cleaning & laundry....go walk on the treadmill.

Liz.....hope you are feeling better now.

Tippy....hope you are feeling better also.

April
Old 09-22-2003, 02:38 PM   #8  
Divine Gal

I have to tell yall this.

I did an unofficial weighin and guess what*cries* I am official under 300 lbs now. 299 to be exact.I will weigh myself friday morning to be exact. And not in the middle of the day. *cries*I thought I would never see 2 something again.
Old 09-22-2003, 03:31 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Hey gals,

I haven't posted in a while; life got busy/crazy, etc.

I am still loosing weight. I am now around 165...sometimes less, but no more than 165. I have about 14 and a half weeks left until New Years eve--and hopefully I will meet my mini goal of being 15 pounds lighter. I think that is pretty doable, about a pound or so a week. I set this goal of 150 back at the beginning of the year when I was nearly 230 pounds and it feels strange to be within 15 pounds of it. I hope that I don't screw it up by sabotaging myself with twinkies or something.

Lynnie--so great on your weight loss.

I need to catch up on some old messages.

Later chicks!!
Old 09-22-2003, 04:59 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

A quick hi & by for today!
life is busy busy busy!

congrats on the great weightlosses ladies!

Tip - hope you feel better! and uhmmmmm duh but how do I get to your journal to read it?

Liz - hope you get some sleep tonight.

hugs,
cathy
Old 09-22-2003, 08:31 PM   #11  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Jenni HI !!!

CATHY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU BEING SHY ????

WELL HERE'S A KISS AND A PINCH TO SHRINK AN INCH
Old 09-23-2003, 09:22 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

ooooooooooooh how I wish I could shrink an inch!
thanks for all the birthday wishes!
hugs,
cathy

Closed Thread