View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:34 AM   #51
Shrinkberry

S/C/G: 222/150/138

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1yr2mkovr View Post
Hi guys!!

I've been away for a little while (away from here, not traveling and living life, just not logging in very often), and I'm both a little frustrated and excited today! Frustrated because since starting my weightloss in July I had been losing weight at an amazing pace, until one day when I just stopped doing all of the things that were working for me... And I keep wondering why??? I was doing so well, and I was enjoying the progress and was super motivated and actually, I didn't even mind working out (I felt so great in fact, because I could feel myself getting stronger). Then I went away for a week to visit family, and when I came home, I just never got back into the swing of things... Why? Sure there were other MAJOR pressures at home, but even those had been successfully overcome, and I could have been back on track for the past two months and I just didn't do it....

I'm really frustrated because my super model best friend is getting married in two months at a resort and all her supermodel friends will be there, and so will I... Had I stayed on plan, there wouldn't be a scramble to "do my best with the time I have left" before we leave, but as it is, scrambling to lose weight is exactly whats on the menu.

Sorry for the rant... But I am also excited because I got back to working out today and I seriously REALLY enjoyed it! So I'm excited to get back into the swing of things, and I'm hoping for great progress!

Only 3 pounds to go before I'm out of the 180's!!!!!!!
So what do we think? 170's by next week?
Yes, If you workout and stick to plan that 7 will definitely show up on the scale next week or the following. Absolutely.

As for the wedding, two months is a long time and you can really make some progress if you stay on plan. That said, you've come a long way, if you find a flattering dress you will look awesome even if you just drop a little. But, just so you get an idea of where you can be in a couple of months, below are my goals for the next two(ish) months. To get there, you don't need to scramble you simply need to be consistent and on plan. You can do it if you put your mind to it and put the time in. Anyway, I'm rooting for you (and for me too).

1/1/2013 175
2/1/2013 167
3/1/2013 160

Last edited by Shrinkberry : 12-13-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Shrinkberry is offline   Reply With Quote