View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:07 PM   #14
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Titilating Chilly Tuesday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

If you want to relearn what was taught wrong when we were in school go to Wikipediaís List of Common Misconceptions. For instance Napoleon was not short but taller than most back then. Lots of other things that have been proven wrong also I found interesting. The little booklet that came with my ravioli attachment was translated into 12 different languages and they put the pictures of the process one on each page which I would have to be turning pages when I was learning how to do it and so I copied each page and cut out the colored pictures and put them all on one large page along with the recipe. I love those plastic shields so I can use them in the kitchen without getting goop all over my recipes.

I have most of my Christmas cards addressed which is a load off my mind. I donít like to wait too late for those to go out to lighten the load of the carriers. I have a few more local ones that can be hand delivered and save some postage since I am pinching pennies. I just like to hand it to them in person is the real reason. I just have those out of area ones in the mail now. I have a couple of packages I just finished boxing up to be put in the mail and they will get there in time even though they are going out to CA.

I have the meat cooked for the ravioli and the dough being mixed in my bread machine so I will have fun putting it all together after while. I am making a very lean hamburger and parmesan cheese type mixture to put in the dough pillows. I think they are going to turn out yummy.

DONNA FAYE I like the BBQed Chicken Breast Strips wound on a stick, Beef or Pork & Broccoli, Pork Chop Suey, Fried Rice, Egg Rolls & Fortune Cookies and lots of other things there. I never get a whole serving of anything. Just a tad bit of all my favorites most of the time. She makes a great spicy hot beef dish with hot chili peppers that just a little goes a long way but I like it a lot. It's one of those serve yourself places so I can always find good for my program things to eat there.

JEAN They probably will be better organized next year or the towns folks will raise a ruckus. Once is enough to learn they goofed. OH those things that jump into carts are incorragable. They just know they want to go home with folks.

Have a great day Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote