View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #85
annie175
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hidee Hoooo all ya'll....

The wagon is real cute. The Radio FLyer wagons were way too expensive in what I wanted to pay for a wagon. I have to be careful cause if/when my son starts having kids, I am sure to be reminded of my purchases for lil man. haha.

Sis and lil man came up for lunch. We went to Don Pablo's Mexican. I had the skinny mama enchiladas that were pretty good. Had about 5 chips too many with salsa. Dang it.

I got my Christmas decor up last night and nearly all the purchased gifts wrapped. The house looks very festive. I still need to mop my kitchen floor, just finding things I like doing better than mopping lately. Haha, I have until Christmas eve to mop, but really need to do it now and then again before CE. Slacker.

HAPPY...I have been doing the grapefruit diet. It does interfere with one of my meds for anti-anxiety..Buspar...so I have stopped taking it to see how I do without it. Continuing the juice regimen, however. I just feel like a bloated cow. Moooooooo. Hope your feet are holding up over all this working throught he holidays. Run out and dip them in the snow...at least maybe they would get numb. haha

MELLIE...I would love to pull you aroung the mall a bit in the wagon. You and Jen....Face it, I have been gawked at and laughed at before, nothing new. I once rode and Target basket cart clear through their parking lot into the Applebee's parking lot to have dinner.

LAURA....cannot believe you have all that energy to do all that exercising in the evening. You deserve the second pair of tennis shoes. There are several very nicely decorated houses in our neighborhood, most of them are young couples with kiddos. I do not decorate the outside anymore since the kids are grown.

Hello to all the worldlies.

Loves and hugs.

Lap RNY 2/12/07- weightloss: 163 lbs; 306 SW; 143 CW
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote