View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #7
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Sunday ~ Chilly This Day

GOOD EVENING MAGNOLIAS

It has been a very cold 19ša with a strong wind blowing day here in the ♥-land with no rain in sight until maybe on Friday. We ate Chinese today for lunch and ate in and had chili for dinner. The lady that owns the restaurant wants us to come back on Christmas and eat there. We just might do that. I have got to make a new pot of chili soon which isn’t really a chore for I do like to cook. I make a big pot and freeze it into 2 serving sizes. Finally got the last of the “ordered” glass things to make this year and I can do some things around here. Time to round up boxes and such to mail off gifts to CA to my family. The ones for folks around here don’t have to be mailed so I can wait a bit to get them wrapped.

DONNA FAYE Sorry about the snafu about your grocery adventure. Nice you were able to find the brand of pecan pie Jack likes at WM. Hopefully you will get your computer woes figured out and up and running properly soon.

JEAN Nope didn’t make ravioli yet. However I really do want to do that tomorrow since I am not under any pressure to build anything with glass. Were you able to get that medicine in your new kitten? Hopefully you did and it can use the patio door once again. Our animals have been inside mostly today ~ none like that cold wind. I can hear it as I type whistling around this building.
Have a great evening Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 12-09-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote