View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
babyfattimes3

S/C/G: 312/ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Default Help I need more protein

I started my diet a month ago and have been tracking what I eat on spark people. I have noticed I'm not getting enough protein. They recommend getting between 60 and 160 grams daily. I have been averaging about 30 sometimes as low as 24. I have been getting the right amount of calories. So this week I bought lima beans and more soy products ( boca, morningstar) and I'm still coming up only around 40 to 50 grams. Since I have been dieting I have been very tired and sleeping more. I have noticed when I do things I always have done like fold clothes or do dishes my arm muscles get very fatigued while doing it. I'm assuming it's the lack of protein?? I have been a vegetarian for 10 yrs and I have a bad overeating problem since. Could this to be cause I'm missing protein?? I'm at loss on how to get more protein. I know beans have more but wouldn't I have to eat a lot of beans to get enough? Any advice appreciated. Thanks Kelly

one every 10 pds

My Journey Begins 04/02/13
babyfattimes3 is offline   Reply With Quote