View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:11 PM   #6
Fatness

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/124

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee2 View Post
I don't think I could do it for 7 hours a day - but I keep hearing move move move. I think I could handle 2.5 hours at the gym, with the treadmill and swimming and sauna. Then home for shower and maybe later in the day try the walk off the pounds DVD. I am working on a diet and menu - I am borderline diabetes and my Dr. could care less. I tested at a 100 in May and lately I have felt worse - esp after having sugar - he is not worried...but what if I have gone OVER 100? I know weight loss will help correct it - but I am also modifying - SERIOUSLY modifying what I eat and snack on. A butterfinger just doesn't have the same warm and fuzzy feeling for me as it once did. I'd rather have a cheese stick or a spoonful of natural peanut butter. I'm learning about sugars and trying to increase my protein...all the while trying to manage my time. Because when you have the day all to yourself it can slip away - so I want to treat it like a job - that's the new plan.

You need a new doctor; because you need some one who cares about you!

You have a plan already you just have to follow it through. You are stating everything you want and what you are doing to create a healthier you! You have it together already! Good luck!

I love 3FC! You ladies have really helped me and motivate me! Kisses! Thanks or all the support!
SW:278
CW:124
CBF%: 13%
GW:115 with body fat of %8

BMI is:
My goals for December 2012: Cardio 3 days in the gym for two hours and 2 days in the gym for three hours.

I made it and so can you! Fitness is the key!
Fatness is offline   Reply With Quote