Old 12-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: Goal 145

Height: 5'4"

Default Bariwise products

Hi Everyone,

Through the archives and new posts, I have found several products that I use through IP, which have off label counterparts. However, I am still searching for a chocolate or cappuccino shake without aspartame and most importantly sunflower oil.

I found this one, http://www.bariatricchoice.com/bari-...ld-drinks.html that definitely meets the IP calories requirements but not sure on the taste and ingredients.

Has anyone tried these products and what is the difference between milk protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and calcium casseniate?

Thanks,
D.
DawnK31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:36 AM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnK31 View Post
Hi Everyone,

Through the archives and new posts, I have found several products that I use through IP, which have off label counterparts. However, I am still searching for a chocolate or cappuccino shake without aspartame and most importantly sunflower oil.

I found this one, http://www.bariatricchoice.com/bari-...ld-drinks.html that definitely meets the IP calories requirements but not sure on the taste and ingredients.

Has anyone tried these products and what is the difference between milk protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and calcium casseniate?

Thanks,
D.
You'll get your best response in the alternatives thread. That's the thread the alternative users watch. As the stickies suggest, new threads are for new topics

Good luck!
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote