View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Steel Magnolias #34

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

It’s a very chilly day here in the ♥-Land. I am truly thankful we have a good heater for I don’t like having to wear piles of clothing while in the house while I am working around. I am going to clean up my glass station and then cut out that last building I have been contracted to do for Christmas. I finished the box and it turned out real cute. Seems those boxes take as much time to build as a building does. I have been getting so many catalogues this year that I toss them as quick as they come. That is why when the mail came today it surprised me because no catalogues for me came this day. Yipekio ~ that sound you hear is my trash can giving a sigh of relief. I generate a lot of trash out of this room for sure. After I finish this last house I am going to play with my pasta maker and try to make some ravioli. The first batch will be a learning session for sure. The pictures make it look so easy. Maybe it is ~ I will just have to find out when I do it now won’t I. I didn’t own this attachment before so it is all new to me.

Tonight is the night Will plays Santa. The museum director is assembling a nice big bag of things to give out to the youngsters. It should be a fun time at the museum tonight. They are offering a free hay ride around the historic city with a young man giving narrative of the famous folks & pointing out where they lived here. This college student knows a lot of history about this area and truly is a wealth of information. Of course his major in college is US history. What fun it will be for those who attend the museum functions this evening.

I just counted 13 small holes in the front of this caftan I am wearing. It is my uniform to do my glass functions in. It sure saves my clothes from getting holes in the front of them. This is an old one that I had over 80# ago and way too big for me now but works great as a cover up for this work.

JEAN Interesting about the big SNAFU. Hopefully everything works out to the better and no one gets hurt in the process. No left overs with the corn. Now you don't have to decide what to do with it. Yep, time to wrap what you have and find out who you may now need to buy for. Will and I decided last night what it is we are gifting folks with this year. When we get it all rounded up I love to do the wrapping.

Have a great day Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 12-07-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote