View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 05:44 PM   #27
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Wonderful Cool Wednesday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

Cecil is back to loving us once again and wanting attention when he wants it. Currently he is asleep on the bed with the door closed. The dogs are outside and all is rather quiet around here. I ate a noodle dish in my bamboo bowl with chop sticks for I was very hungry this day. I haven’t had a “hungry day” in ages and will watch real close what I put inside this mouth this day. Be on guard. My snack this afternoon was a couple of those wonderful little cuties. I’m so glad they are back in season once again. We have finished what decorations we plan on putting up now. The glass village is all lit and festive looking and we have a few other decorations round about in the front room. Looks good and not “overdone” if you get my drift. Simple and nice.

I have been working on a box for a gentleman and it is turning out cute. I made a butterfly for the top of it in shades of blue and will decorate it with some beads. I have a house to build and that will finish up my orders and I can take a break from glass work for a while and start playing with my pasta machine. My hungry streak has passed and all is well for I got busy doing glass work and never eat while doing that. I will be making baked pork chops and scalloped potatoes, green beans & salad for dinner after class tonight. I like to put the chops right on top of the potatoes to bake.

JEAN After paying that vet bill I imagine you will be keeping that cat. I can imagine both the choir and your bells will sound real nice together. Are you going to do a Christmas program together?

DONNA FAYE What gorgeous yarn and it looks so soft. What a cute story about when Jay was a baby with that dog. I can imagine your fright when he came up missing only to find him behind that couch. What a kid. Isn't that a great feeling to have your Christmas plans all taken care of.

Type at y'all later. Have a great evening.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 12-05-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote