Old 12-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #1  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Smile MRC December Thread

Well it's december already and hard to believe, getting ready for the holidays again! I'm on week 3 of stabilization and doing great! I can't believe all the foods they add back in so quick but they tell me this is the transition to take your body out of the fat burning mode!!! so far i've maintained my weight which is good. I got to drink milk for the first time in 4 months since i've been on plan!! Sometimes i can't eat all the foods. I'm excited that im finally here and moving forward and it's working!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 214.5/170.5/160

Height: 5'8"

Congrats on your success skelley!!!!

I have had a hard time staying on plan this last month. It started with just a little bite of something here and there and then snowballed a bite of something almost everyday. The first couple of weeks I still lost weight which just let me allow myself to continue the bad habits. So as of today I am strickly back on plan! No more cheats!
pam745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #3  
Not giving up!

S/C/G: 123.5/no scale/happy & healthy

skelley I'm so excited for you! I love hearing how your transition is going with your stabilization on your way to maintenance. Congratulations on your success!

pam good for you for halting that snowball in its tracks and making the choice to stop those extra little bites! Looks like you are very close to your goal. How does that feel?

Last night I did something I've never done before... I tried on skinny jeans at the mall! I didn't buy any, I'll wait until I see if these last few pounds I'm trying to get off will come off my thighs which should drop me down a size (I'm wearing a 10 now), but I also didn't leave the dressing room near tears! My ultimate goal is to be able to wear skinny jeans with the tall boots like all the gals are wearing nowadays. I'm getting close so I'm excited!
Going4Fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:50 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 340/205/190ish

Height: 5'9"

Grats Skelley!

Good Luck Pam :-)

Going4fit...YAY, skinny jeans! I love going to try on clothes now. I don't buy them either...but it sure feels good knowing what size your in.
Keylani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:30 PM   #5  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam745 View Post
Congrats on your success skelley!!!!

I have had a hard time staying on plan this last month. It started with just a little bite of something here and there and then snowballed a bite of something almost everyday. The first couple of weeks I still lost weight which just let me allow myself to continue the bad habits. So as of today I am strickly back on plan! No more cheats!
Thanks, oh i've had my cheat days too but I always make sure to get back on plan right away!
Old 12-03-2012, 04:31 PM   #6  
Sherry, Senior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keylani View Post
Grats Skelley!

Good Luck Pam :-)

Going4fit...YAY, skinny jeans! I love going to try on clothes now. I don't buy them either...but it sure feels good knowing what size your in.
LOL: I just went shopping saturday for my husband christmas party friday night and I bought a pair of Miss Me skinny jeans and tall black boots, first for me but it feels so good to be able to wear them and look good in them!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 222/(see ticker)/155

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone…I’ve been MIA. Time for me to face the music and admit that I totally fell off program 6 weeks ago. I don’t have a good excuse. Really, I don’t. I took the easy route and ate what was easy. I’ve gained 8 lbs. back according to my scale.

The manager at my center called me today to check in. She said she wants to see me succeed and wants to give me back those 6 weeks on my program. I thought it was very generous of her to offer that. She was not judgmental at all.

So what’s holding me back? I just need to get my butt in to my center and start eating right! Someone kick me in the butt, will ya?!
meazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #8  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meazie View Post
Hi everyone…I’ve been MIA. Time for me to face the music and admit that I totally fell off program 6 weeks ago. I don’t have a good excuse. Really, I don’t. I took the easy route and ate what was easy. I’ve gained 8 lbs. back according to my scale.

The manager at my center called me today to check in. She said she wants to see me succeed and wants to give me back those 6 weeks on my program. I thought it was very generous of her to offer that. She was not judgmental at all.

So what’s holding me back? I just need to get my butt in to my center and start eating right! Someone kick me in the butt, will ya?!
Meazie: Okay now let's get you back on track, listen to your center and let her help you! You came a long way and you can do this, remember you eat to live not live to eat and we are all here for you! Look forward from now on!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 214.5/170.5/160

Thanks all for the words of encouragement. Today was a good day!

Meazie, I understand and I would give you a kick if I wasn't already giving myself one, LOL! I agree with skelley, go back to the center and let them help. Good luck!
pam745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:11 AM   #10  
Not giving up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
LOL: I just went shopping saturday for my husband christmas party friday night and I bought a pair of Miss Me skinny jeans and tall black boots, first for me but it feels so good to be able to wear them and look good in them!!!
Oh my goodness! I was hoping to debut the skinny jeans and boots for my husbands Christmas party too! I ordered boots from Zappos and they came today and fit great. Can't believe that's me in the mirror! My first tall boots! I don't think I will have the guts to do it but his party is still 10 days off so we'll see. Since it looks like I can do a size 8 in some brands, I may be able to borrow some skinny jeans from a neighbor at the last minute. Don't want to spend more money on me right now with all the Christmas spending I'm doing.

(BTW, Miss Me?! Wow! That must feel pretty good!)
Old 12-04-2012, 01:18 AM   #11  
Not giving up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meazie View Post

Hi meazie, I'm new to 3fatchicks. I've been doing MRC since beginning of August. Welcome back! Don't waste time feeling sorry for yourself about the gain. You're still way ahead from where you started and how great that the center is letting you keep those weeks! If you can afford it, do MetaQuick for a week - you can call it your week of chocolate! I finally tried it and loved it, and my averages in the two weeks since then have been much better than usual, so you'll get those eight pounds back in no time. Good luck and keep us posted!
Old 12-04-2012, 05:43 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 185.5/175/142

Height: 5'6

Hey Meazie...just jump back on the wagon...we all fall off sometimes..Babe Ruth Struck out I don't know how many times before he made a home run..we've got to get up and keep working at it!

Skelley...girl..you r dropping those pant sizes quickly...
Pam.. glad your back on plan!
Going for fit...your doing great gal....so glad your joined us here!
They want me to pay them for more weeks but I think I'll pretend like Im going to stabilization and just keep dieting .. I dont want to spend any more money!
Its been really hard since I dropped off for a few days during Thanksgiving....But I am going to keep on keeping on until I lose all the weight I want.Then I am going to send you girls the transformation pictures. I look foward to that day!
.I go weigh Friday! WHo knows? I have lost inches for sure!

Last edited by cmarty; 12-04-2012 at 05:52 PM.
cmarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #13  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Meazie, and everyone else who fell off the wagon....i fell off and fell hard!!! back on plan today and will continue taking it one day at a time. i just drank 4 bottles of water in the last 2 hours and i'm sure i'll be running to the bathroom all night but that is activity, right?

i feel so bloated and cant wait to get light again and not have that tight pant feeling....
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #14  
Sherry, Senior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarty View Post
Hey Meazie...just jump back on the wagon...we all fall off sometimes..Babe Ruth Struck out I don't know how many times before he made a home run..we've got to get up and keep working at it!

Skelley...girl..you r dropping those pant sizes quickly...
Pam.. glad your back on plan!
Going for fit...your doing great gal....so glad your joined us here!
They want me to pay them for more weeks but I think I'll pretend like Im going to stabilization and just keep dieting .. I dont want to spend any more money!
Its been really hard since I dropped off for a few days during Thanksgiving....But I am going to keep on keeping on until I lose all the weight I want.Then I am going to send you girls the transformation pictures. I look foward to that day!
.I go weigh Friday! WHo knows? I have lost inches for sure!
Cmarty: that's what i did, i didn't pay more money as they would have liked me too, but i'm starting week 4 of stabilization but i'm actually still following the green menu, i have to admit i've cheated a little here and there but so far it's not affected my weight, i go friday am to weigh in and get my week four menu, I know i'm still losing inches because my size 8's i just bought 2 wks ago are now getting loose!! goodluck friday, i will look for your update and i will post mine also! I bought some Miss Me skinny jeans last sat for my husbands xmas party friday night, it was awesome shopping with my daughter on saturday she is so proud of me!! i"m actually in a size smaller than her LOL!
Old 12-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 205/194.6/150

Default Congrats!

Fitting into those skinny jeans is awesome! Not leaving a dressing room feeling depressed and crying is also GOOD! Congrats also surviving the holiday parties and all the temptations.

I want to extend a personal congrats to those that fell off the wagon, but are getting back on. It is encouraging to hear your resolve and also the support from the centers you are going to. The accountability is what is making me stay on track I think right now.

I'm going to be on the Green menu starting Friday. I'm looking forward to having a bit more variety. I've been going by my home scale since weighing in at the center has to many variables (how much I've drank/eaten, what clothes I'm wearing that day). So far I'm down 9.2 lbs since Ive started keeping track. I think the supplements help as well as the food limits. I'm learning portion control all over again!
msalice72 is offline   Reply With Quote