View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #17
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Back For A Bit Again

GOOD EVENING MAGNOLIAS

Happy am I for I showed another 2 pounds down at weigh in this evening and that brings me a bit closer to my goal. So I am not crying but I am certainly celebrating. Yep I am happy. Onward and downward I go, I bought the new WW material tonight so I will have fun going through all the good material included. I also purchased the new "Eat Out" and "Shop" booklets since they don’t come with the bundled things this time around. OH, and I also bought the new cookbook Turn Up The Flavor which I am going to save till tomorrow to thoroughly enjoy.

A good report from my doctor for I have lost weight since my last visit plus my BP is in the normal range so all is well in that department. I do have to go in for the usual lab work though but that won’t be until January. After that when the results come in she wants to see if she can lower my dosage for BP and thyroid meds. I’ll have to take some dosage of those for the rest of my life I do believe. Life is good. Along with my pasta machine I had ordered a stainless colander. It is such a cool long-handled colander which strains pasta or vegetables from the pot. It measures 17ŻL x 7” W x 3”deep. I can visualize many uses for it in my kitchen. The bowl of the strainer tapers down to about 3” and is shallow toward the handle.

JEAN The vitamins I am taking daily are: 1 Baby Aspirin 81mg; 1 Multivitamin; 1200mg Fish Oil, 50mg B Complex; 1000mg Vitamin C; 1000iu Vitamin D; 400iu Vitamin E; Garlic 2000mg. Will takes the same except he takes more of the Fish Oil per his doctor. This regimen has done us well through the years and every doctor we have been to approves of it heartedly.

Have a great night Magnolias.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 12-04-2012 at 12:14 AM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote