View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #16
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It's quite windy but a nice 56 degrees with sunshine. I'm home catching my breath! My morning started with not balancing at church this morning so had to recount and double check all the check amounts, then the new computer program wasn't cooperating and I double entered things that weren't supposed to be there. I was frazzled to say the least, and finally left at 11:15 to go to my luncheon. The meeting part lasted longer than usual so am going back to church in the morning to finish my "job." I will also have to do my gift shop deposit tomorrow. We have another Christmas dinner tonight at 6 and I'm hoping to be home by 7:30 to regroup my thoughts and relax.

Maggie -- Hope your doctor appointment went well. Good luck at WW tonight! I know how much you will enjoy making pasta with your new machine. What kind of vitamins do you take?

"Gma" -- Do you create a spreadsheet for your budget? I keep on gift shop records on one; I didn't make it but got it from the previous treasurer. to Tom and Jay for finishing the race! I've never tried using chopsticks but can imagine I would have more food on me than in me.

I'm going to go work on my afghan until it's time to leave for the dinner. Enjoy your evening!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote