Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Old 12-03-2012, 10:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Default Lots of food gifts will be coming in the door... yikes.

Gifts of food are so common this time of the year. Let's face it, it's mostly sweets. I don't handle all of that very well. DH loves all the goodies coming in the door & doesn't have a weight problem, He eats like a thin person, however. He can have or two and be satified.

How do you handle/deal with all the food gifts? In the past I've given it to my neighbor who has five boys that will eat everything. I've also thrown it away at a last resort. Better in the trash than me.

Do you have any hints or strategies to suggest.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 12-03-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #2  
Heading Downtown...

S/C/G: 225/165/165

Height: 5'8"

I'll bring gifts like that into work for the break rooms... Everyone appreciates having them around this time of year... Even the people that I work with who are on diets appreciate having gift baskets around, because even if there is nothing in them that they want to eat... It's the thought that counts...
TripSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Thanks, Tripswitch... I wish I had an office to take the goodies too. I am self employed and have an office at home.

I think I'll had this to the daily discussion thread.

Thanks again.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote