View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #18
annie175
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy Monday....the first after a beautiful weddling.....it was gorgeous. I have not had a moment to myself to upload pictures...I did share a few on FB from my DILs page. One of the wedding party. It was all too cute. My dad did his best to get up and dance with the bride for a song. She joined him at his table/chair as he doesn't walk to well and had put in many steps he does not normally do already. My BFF from St. Louis and I hugged and bawled our eyes out when they danced. As did my DD and DS, even Curtis had a tear in his eye. C said that was the first wedding he ever got teary eyed at...haha. X and his GF were civil, neither one said two words to me or Samantha. I however went over a spoke to his sister and her hubby, as they all loved me and are Samantha's Godparents. We had a nice visit, they even came over and said hello to my dad. I am sure it burned Xs GF. hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahha, I LOVED IT...I guess that is a little evil. Forgive me father for I did not know what I was doing....NOT...bad Annie. Xs GF only did one thing out of line that wasn't too bad. Me and my nephew looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and laughed. LIL man did not want anything to do with riding in the wagon being pulled by a stranger so Samantha (who was dressed to kill and looked like a model) carried him. Beautiful! MELLIE would have loved this wedding...Christmas themed....Christmas pines everywhere, decorated. White Christmas lights everywhere, the flower girls dropped fake snow and snow flakes instead of flower petals. Just beautiful! It was 60 and no snow!

We have a huge finance meeting that start at 10 am that is going to take up most of my time today and tomorrow, so I don't know how much I will be able to post after this....

Hello everyone..70 degrees here

Loves and hugs.

Lap RNY 2/12/07- weightloss: 163 lbs; 306 SW; 143 CW
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote