View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #17
diyana
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies -

I have to keep this very short as I have a ton of work to do. I spent Friday evening and most of Saturday getting caught up on "work stuff", then spent Sunday over at the old house doing laundry, watching the Packer game on the ex's big screen TV, and working on divorce paperwork. The ex was putting out the lawn decorations since it was so unseasonably warm out.

After the Packer game, I went with the ex and ex-DMIL to the Humane Society's Festival of Trees. Local businesses and organizations decorate artificial trees and wreaths in a variety of creative themes. The trees and wreaths/arrangements are always gorgeous, and are put up for raffle. The ex and I are getting along well enough to spend time together. This event was a little difficult though, becasue this is something we used to go to every year as a couple, and it was weird being there and not being a couple anymore. Oh well, at least it's my last Christmas in WI, so I'll be making new traditions next year.

It was far from a relaxing weekend, and this week will no doubt be very busy as well. Sorry I don't have time for personals. I really miss being able to catch up with y'all on a daily basis.

Much love and many hugs,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 5 days per week 45 minutes per day
2) Stick to a 1,200 calorie a day diet
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery: 224
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote